go green. smell clean.
Top-Rated, Best-Selling Natural, Organic Deodorant.
Using only the finest natural ingredients, there are no man-made chemicals Green Tidings’ All Natural Deodorant. Green Tidings All Natural Deodorant is: Non-toxic, Organic, Vegan, Gluten-free, Corn-free, Soy-free, Paraben-free, SLS-free, Aluminum-free, Healthy, Propylene-glycol free, Fragrance-Free, Petroleum and Petrolatum-free, Pthalate-free, Parrafin-free, Mineral Oil-free, no artificial colors, No Silicone Oil, No Menthol, Phenol, or Salicylic Acid, & Certified Cruelty-free.
***PLEASE NOTE: Some of our large unscented deodorant labels have "lavender essential oil" listed on the ingredients list. This is a TYPO, and there is absolutely ZERO essential oils in the unscented. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this typo.
We are the top-rated, best-selling natural deodorant on Amazon.com (out of 11,000!). Find out why today!
it's what's inside that counts
- Tapioca Powder: Deodorizing , healing and antibacterial, and good for use on dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Also absorbs moisture and softens the skin.
- Organic Virgin, Unrefined Coconut Oil: Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and anti- inflammatory. Contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants, and is very moisturizing.
- Baking Soda: Using baking soda as a deodorant is a simple way to combat body odor without subjecting your pits to a variety of chemicals
- Organic Shea Butter (Unrefined, Fair Trade): Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial. Contains vitamins A, E, and F, proteins, fatty acids, and healing minerals, and can help with dry skin without clogging pores.
- Magnesium Oil: Anti-deodorant. Magnesium is also an extremely important mineral for health. Our absorbable magnesium oil contains only raw, ultra-pure magnesium chloride and other trace minerals drawn from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Northern Europe.
- Wildcrafted Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera): Natural thickener and moisturizer. The plant has been hand-gathered from the wild, Candelilla Wax, and is not available in a certified organic form. It has been grown in the wild without pesticides, but not under organic certification guidelines. Candelilla is a vegan alternative to beeswax.